Space NK UK

Monday 2 June 2014

MAC Monday: MAC Please Me matte lipstick

MAC Please Me Matte Lipstick

I was raving about MAC Kinda Sexy Lipstick recently (which I reviewed HERE) when one of my lovely readers asked whether I had ever tried MAC Please Me Lipstick? Both of these are from MAC's matte range. I love Kinda Sexy so much that I have been keen to try some other matte colours. I was convinced and immediately went online and ordered it!

MAC Please Me Matte Lipstick

MAC Please Me is a pink colour, where as Kinda Sexy has more of a peach tone to it. I bought it as a perfect every day colour. I love the MAC matte lipsticks, I don't find them drying at all. They feel creamy and luxurious - but best of all the wear time is incredible! I don't like having to reapply lipsticks often, but the matte lipsticks last for hours and even survive eating and drinking.

MAC Please Me Matte Lipstick lip swatch
MAC Please Me lipstick

MAC Please Me is a neutral pink, which I think on me pulls a little cool toned. But I do like it and it looks great with a cool toned smokey eye. MAC Hue is a little pale for me, but Please Me provides the perfect nude lip to accompany a bold eye look.

MAC Fanfare MAC Please Me and MAC Kinda Sexy swatch comparison
Top-bottom: MAC Fanfare, MAC Please Me, and MAC Kinda Sexy

Compared to my other MAC pink lipsticks it has a slight mauve-blue tone to it. MAC Fanfare (which I reviewed and swatched against other MAC pink & neutral lipsticks HERE) is a warmer more yellow toned pink, although it is a cremesheen finish rather than matte. Kinda Sexy is also matte but more of a browny peach colour.

MAC Kinda Sexy still reigns as my all time favourite but Please Me is a good purchase and it certainly did please me (see what I did there?) to add another matte lipstick to my collection.

MAC Please Me lipstick is £15 (with free click & collect) at House of Fraser HERE.

As my MAC Monday series is growing week by week, I have now dedicated a whole section of my blog to it! You can see all the reviews of my other favourite MAC products by looking at the MAC Monday tab at the top of the page - or just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment